Dragon Clans home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Proposed PvP event

Richard
    Richard
    Pro-be

Proposed PvP event Empty Proposed PvP event

Post  Richard Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Well im Going to be attending a PvP event on a different shard soon and the ideas put forward seem to be greaet, ill start posting rules down as i go and once a full set have been made we can announce it to the guild.

Please post any ideas you may have
    Richard
    Richard
    Pro-be

Proposed PvP event Empty Re: Proposed PvP event

Post  Richard Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Ok so here we go with the first few ideas:

First of, it will be between 2 warring guilds which we will recruit into before the event.

Will be tram based although i will need to recruit some help testing something on this.

Rules so far -

- All templates allowed, but there will be no smoke bombs/invis pots allowed.
    - Only 20 pots (of each type) allowed per person per round.
    - No petals allowed
    - No Greaters/dreadmares/rune beetles/cu's (would prefer to keep it nothing stronger than a mare but this is open for discussion, my initial thought on pets allowed were mares/ki-rins/unis/lesser hiryus/fire steeds and thats it.)
    - Last man Standing or 20 min rounds.
    - 1res per round (player res or self res)
    - Points would be rewarded on kill vs death ratio
    5 points per kill
    -3 points per kill
    10 points for total victory
    - 5players per team (depending on numbers)
    - prizes will be on offer (just got to get them first.)

AND OF COURSE NO LOOTING!

Let me know your thoughts and possible locations
    Worth
    Worth
    Pro-be

Post  Worth Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 pm

I think we should change the looting part, so the killer is aloud to loot pots, and bandage. So you gain an advantag as team from killing. That will make it even more essential to keep your friends healed up, since you might loose pots and bandage on it.
    Daniel
    nOOb

Proposed PvP event Empty No looting rule should stay.

Post  Daniel Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:04 am

No looting rule should stay. If looting takes place then dexxers would be done after death. Coming back with the one rez rule with no pots or bandages would just end up a rez kill. With that thought in mind is no rez killing going to be or need to be a rule? If looting is going to take place then a idea/rule for caster classes should be no LRC gear. Regs only and if you die you come back with no pots, bandages, or regs. All templates would hope like hell there corpse is protected from the other team looting or someone else dies quick so they can pick up rescources. As far as pets go I agree with the mare or less rule. But does that mean you can bring 2 mares or steeds? 5 ozzys?
    Daniel
    nOOb

Proposed PvP event Empty Kill Reward

Post  Daniel Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:20 am

I held a Guild war like this years ago and one thing I did was had everyone have 5k gold in there bag. You get the kill you loot the gold. After the last man standing or timer ran out. It was a nice pot of gold for you. 5k gold isnt what it was back in the day so what ever amount you care to use now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:18 pm